Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Decisions had to be made.

Going to be taking a break for a while, so this blog won’t be updated till morale improves. I have reached a breaking point that I can no longer ignore without real issues with health (both mental and physical) and straining relationships with friends and coworkers.

Suffice to say this decision didn’t come lightly, but with the daily reminders of things that I cannot change or help, it’s probably better if this all just fades into the background until something good happens. Something I don’t see coming any time soon.

I’m hoping that 2012 will be a better year. The New Year will bring severe changes, babies, new homes and a wedding… and maybe other things will follow suit in the realm of good things happening for us.

Have a good holiday season, and happy new year.

No comments: