10. Norman Reedus: Ok he was in Boondock Saints: All Saints Day as Murphy and he did an awesome cameo in The Walking dead as the redneck Darryl. LOVE HIM!
9. Bradley Cooper: Yummy in the A team. the only reason why I watched that flick.
8. Jensen Ackles: Supernatural goodness. Yes, I am totally Team Dean!
7. Tom Felton: DRACO! DRACO! DRACO! LOL. love me some bad guy, and Tom Felton rocks my favorite this year.
6. Garrett Hedlund: Yummy Sam Flynn from TRON: LEGACY. The movie rocked and there was nothing wrong with seeing him in his skin tight outfit the entire time. Made it 100% better.
5. Adrien Brody: ok 2010 was his year for hot. Splice and Predators made me drool over his oddness, but WOW did he become hot.
4. Ian Sommerhalder: Oh poor misunderstood Damon. My favorite vamp of the year, hes the reason I tune in every week. Yummo
3.James Purefoy: slipping from his top slot this year, only because Im still sour that I havent seen Solomon Kane. I will though, and the man makes me weak in the knees.
2. Doc Hammer: OMG. YUMMY. Epitome of my geek girl crush. Wow oh wow. For those of you who dont know, Doc does the Venture Brothers Cartoon that i LOVE LOVE LOVE
1. Sasha Roiz: I dont think anything needs to be said about this one, look at his fine ass LOL. Completely yummy, he made me drool over gay gangster Sam Adama on Caprica. And THIS is #2 reason why Im sour Syfy canceled Caprica (#1 being that it was the BEST damn show on TV.)
Well there you have it... Comments? Questions? Well list your favorites here, Ill pick one person at random and they will get a cool christmas present of choice of our backlist in e book! So, go forth and drool my lovies...