Friday, January 05, 2007

No feedback makes homer something something....

I have noticed something i consider very odd. In all the books we have out we have yet to get any sort of feedback. I mean good, or bad, we havent recieved any from anyone that has read our work aside from the reviewers. Im starting to wonder if anyone actually HAS read our books. I mean we have two yahoo groups, and whilethey are quite populated, not one person talks. The sound of crickets is most defening and im starting to wonder why people join groups if they are just going to put it on no mail aand not talk at all. This is very bizzare to me. I mean i know people talk and speculate on literature, hell i do it myself. Is our work that boring that people are just writing it off? Is it that its not intresting enough that the stories we write arent worthy to ask questions of? Or am i just crazy?

I mean if people join your group, they must have read your work right? Im just baffled. Imean even if they didnt enjoy it, its worth talking about.

just Bizzare....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I admit I have become a lurker in all my groups as of late which is why in all fairness to the authors I have left those groups. My explanation would be paople just dont have the time or like me, used to have the time, have some time, but am to lazy to get on the computer as much as I used to. As for myself, I apologize.
I truly enjoy your work and I'd like to think that you are aware of that fact. If you werent sure, I'm sorry. Seriously, you are right when you ask people to leave if all they do is lurk. I would do the same. I did join the forum and will do my best to post more there then in the groups. Shouldnt be too hard now since I have RoRR, your forum, and I think thats it to post on.