Thursday, October 09, 2008

The right kinda working...

We have been blowing through this book and learning so much about the characters that its scary. Audra and I haven't been this excited about writing a book in ages, and I'm seriously excited that its going so well.

We should probably hit between 45-50k by the end of the week. I'm saying that pretty damn good for a week's worth of intensive soul searching in a new book. Now we have to decide names and Im slowly outlining the next three books in the 6 book series. The guys are... well they are stunning really.

And tomorrow I'm getting ready to leave for the convention, I don't know how insane its going to be to leave the Inferi world but I have to for the good of our career LOL. So its back to work today. Wish us luck.

S

No comments: