Friday, February 12, 2010

Must needs this jacket dress.

Ok I LOVE this jacket. Its so completely me, and the kind of crazy style I love to wear. Isn’t it cute?

It’s totally one of the core pieces you NEED for your wardrobe. I’m a huge fan of odd clothing and the truth is I would wear this as a top with a cute skirt and knee high boots and make a cute costume out of it. And I love the fact that it’s black and just a little bit shiny. Its something you could wear to a concert or, if your like me, to a convention. And the buttons on the front? OMG So cute.

I think the bustle in the back is my favorite part though, cuz it give it the goth flair but also the steampunk and burlesque flair as well. So many possibilities for this piece my mind is awash with them. Since its so basic, you can dress it up with anything that will compliment the kinda look your going for. Wings, Keys, skulls.. the jewelry choices are endless. Im planning to wear my cute gear heart pin with it. And what’s cooler? The design was something submitted to the company. I love the design, and can’t wait to wear this. I have other clothes from this company, and I love them.

You can get the piece HERE... Chic Star is my new favorite store to shop online.

1 comment:

J. Koyanagi said...

Okay... I have to have this.

Thank you for sharing!!