Saturday, February 27, 2010

Snowpocyalypse!


Yes, I have survived the sno-pocalypse! barely though. Orange county NY got hit like a SOB, and I was sans internet, cable, phone and power for almost 2 days! Thank god for my cell phone. I dont have pictures of my house, but Fondue's parents house has almost 6 feet of snow! Im here now, and I figured I would take some shots to show you guys.

So what did i do this past 2 days? I read, which was good. I got some work done by way of designing, and I organized my bedroom. So that was good. So that is why theres no Sexy Saturday sex Scene this week. I didnt have time to set one up. Dont worry, Ill have one next weekend LOL.

ooh and As I understand it, Baby Price is on the way. I got an email when I got online today from my sister last night about how she was in the hospital, the bed sucked and the chick next to her was awake reading the Art of War. So I am thinking shes been induced and that my nephew has arrived. We will know soon, and as soon as I do, you will.

1 comment:

Debby said...

I was there today. My mother still did not have her electricity and she has had no heat, no electricity and no water since Thursday. She should be back up tonight I hope. What a mess!!