Thursday, June 03, 2010

I love these pants


Yes I have said it before, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pants! They are black denim, and soft and just a little stretchy.Comfort doesn't even BEGIN to describe how great these are. I just like that you can wear them casual or have them dressed up in heels. And guess what? they were super cheap and you can get them at ChicStar.com

Now that I have shown off my new clothes, Lemme tell you all about What Im doing. With AAD coming quicker then I realized, I'm getting Promo done, design work done, costumes ordered for both myself and Audra, helping Jacki figure hers out, and oh yeah dealing with edits for our book To Collar and Keep. The book is the second in our satyr series, and will be available the week of AAD so im trying to deal with everything con wise and gets edits done. Its busy busy busy!

Also, ConTEXT is coming, and I have to get all set up for that, to hangout with the girls and our friends we see each year. I cant wait for it. So I'm busy, and I'm back to my edits. have a good week everyone!

No comments: