Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Updates!

Well Audra and I are through our To Collar and Keep edits and they have gone on to the proofer. I'm hoping we will get our new cover soon, I'm dying for it. like, FIENDING for this cover LOL.

We have been working on a new idea, and its going really well. Im excited about actually working on this one. Hopefully we will have info on this soon as well.

I'm leaving for vacay with Cara North at the end of the month to spend July 4th with her. It should be fun. More on that as I'm on vacay.

Ooh on the 6th of July my cohort in steam Elizabeth Darvill will be here to talk about her first EVER book release, Love in a Time of Steam (Which I did the cover for, LOL). So wait for that, its going to be... insightful.

So that's it from me this week! I'm busy busy busy! More soon!

No comments: