Monday, January 14, 2008

Back to work.

In the past three days respectfully, Audra and I have put a nice dent in getting Masquerade finished. It getting back to our lunatic writing regime, and that means up till about 3am NY time and sleeping a bit later in order to work with that kinda time frame. I don't mind though, the later we are up the more creative we actually get.
So Oscar and Ri are going to be out in either June or July if this works out. I'm not sure about Frost and Flame, probably out for Feb 15th like we planned. This is all good and I LOVE getting work done.
And this weekend is the first EVER author party! Needless to say I'm excited about it. With the girls coming to hangout, and some new readers my mom knows, i think we are going to have a fabulous time, but more on that once the party is over and i can report fully.
Audra's wedding plans are all but made, and now its a 6 month count down for it. Im really excited for her, and for going to Scotland, especially because Aud and I are going to do some hands on research for three of the books we are writing. I need some pictures and some personal experience so this is going to be a lot of fun, and a working vacation.
Ok well Im back to writing, Oscar wont let me rest long, and I love when we work like this, so its not all bad.

No comments: