Friday, November 21, 2008

MY letter to the ARe santa...

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good boy or girl this year. What do I want for the holidays? An iPhone or iTouch so that I can use Stanza to read all the romance I need from all the publishers I love that I buy at All Romance eBooks. You see, Santa, I deserve the iPhone or iTouch because...

I really want one. I don't make anywhere near the kinda bank it takes to buy one, and Should probably enter the technological mainstream. Hell I'm still using a craptastic phone that unlocks on its own, calls places like Argentina and Japan without my knowledge, and runs up my bills. Honestly who do i know in South America? NO ONE. Also, As I have recently started reading E books, It would help in that as well. I only buy my e books off ARe and now that ARe is on Stanza... it would make it one hell of a merry christmas this year.

XOXO
Stella

No comments: