Sunday, January 10, 2010

Winner of Sexy Saturday Sex Scenes week 1

Hey all!

Ok I'm not feeling so well right now, and after about an hours debate with Audra on the phone, we have come up with our first winner.

Since this scene is a sexy, more of a make love kinda scene, we have chosen Crash into Me by Dave Matthews Band, so the winner is The Queen B. TQB, please email me at blueflamesabove@yahoo.com and I'll send you the ebook copy! Congrats!

So what do you guys think? Is this fun? make you think? Make you wanna read the book? Should we keep doing this kinda weekly contest? Please leave a comment, we so love the input!

4 comments:

Sparklybearsy said...

Congratulations Winner!!!

Looking forward to taking part in next weekends snippet :)

(Feel Better soon *huggers* )

The Queen B said...

Woo hoo, I love winning! LOL. Thanks. I love the idea, it's a lot of fun trying to think of sexy and appropriate songs for the scenes :)

booklover0226 said...

Congrats, The Queen Bee!

Yes, I think we should have more of these contests. I know I want to buy the book now!

Thanks,
Tracey D

Ladiesword said...

Congrats Queen B!!!!!!!!!!!!
And yes please continue the contest it"s fun and makes me want to purchase more books. yummi!!!!!!