Thursday, May 20, 2010

Movie post: the Covenant: Candy for women


Ok so who saw The Covenant? It was this flick that came out in 2006 and was in essence, a male version of The Craft with hotter guys. I mean this flick is all around high school man candy... if you believe that guys look like that IN high school, and that 5 super hot guys (its like the boy band of witches, something for everyone really) would all be bro's and friends.

Does anyone see this for the blatant money making machine it was supposed to be? The flick has no real story, and no continuity, hell it just seems like a vehicle to show off the guys in swimming speedo's (not that I'm complaining, they were quite fetching)
So who has seen this flick, and what was your take on it?

3 comments:

Confuzzled Shannon said...

I agree that it like the Craft with guys although the Craft was still way better. I know I have seen it but you know what I am having trouble remembering the ending.

Susan Hanniford Crowley said...

Actually I can't remember the ending either. Hmmm. Yes, it seems very contrived to provide teen male candy.

Valia Lind said...

I saw this movie and I actually liked it. But then again I've never seen the Craft and had nothing to compare it with. :) I actually just stumbled on your blog while looking for followers for mine. Im a first time author trying to promote my book! If you get a chance please take a look at my blog www.wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com Have a good day!