Friday, February 27, 2009

Moo update.


Well doctor says hes fine, and that the gash is healing really well. He was SOOOO good at the vet today and is now hunkering down for his afternoon nap. He looks pleased with himself.

So I'm hopefully going to write today, even if its just for Dagmar. I think I'm going to sit with the Moo and read a bit, then write a little. Maybe. we will have to see. I have to make packages up and still design some promo for RT. So today might be busier then I expected.

And I thought i would mention, we have a new review at ck2s Kwips and Kritiques for London for the Holidays: 5 KLOVERS! Woooo You can read the review HERE.

Also, on the same site, they have interviewed us for their Feb interviews! Im sooo excited. You can read that HERE.

And lastly, we finally have a home on the TEB forum. I have posted a excerpt for the Snakes there, and would love it if you could stop by and give us your opinion. You can check it all out HERE.

So have a great day and awesome weekend!

No comments: