Sunday, January 18, 2009

SO Excited!

So i sent our edits back to our TEB editor (who is by far, the COOLEST) and I'm very happy with the changes she made to the book, and the feedback she gave us pertaining to how we write and the stories we tell. I like her a lot, and I'm looking forward to working with her on the next books (And more if things work out well!)

And now I'm even more anxious to see what cover we get! Not to mention I have promo to design for the book too. Apparently we release on the 20th of april, which is awesome, because its the week of RT and we can really promote it at the Expo. SO looking forward to that.

So today is some writing on the third snake novella for TEB, and hopefully some extra promo work done for another author. Its a good day.

2 comments:

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Stella,

Don't you want to do your own cover?

I agree, the TEB editors are excellent. Both sharp and reasonable - you can argue and win!

Cheers,
Lisabet

Stella Price said...

nope.

And Ill tell you why. Because TEB has some great covers, and artists. I know they will do a great job on the covers and make them pretty pretty.