Friday, June 02, 2006

Yesterday....

well to be honest thursday sucked royal and for only a few reasons. I'll be honest i didnt expect much outta yesterday, and i have a headache still from trying to figure out why my COREL pspX wont download to my compy.Little did i know i just had to enter my purchase code in my trial version. Wish they would ahve told me that. *Sigh* and we didnt ger anything done work wise yeaterday, poor Audra's eyes were killin her. that wasnt any fun. And i sent out 14 packages to fans and contest winners. yeah i know, but i am a promo whore. its good to get pressies in the mail though. So why am i posting at 5:33 am? cuz my ass has to be at work at 6. not fun and not fair. Im hoping today will be a more fruitful endeavor then yesterday, one with more positive results. and i think we might have found who we are sending the Ifrit story too... so fingers crossed there. Time to head out. Enjoy Fallon. Ill be back later.

1 comment:

Suzette said...

Here's to a better day love!