Monday, December 04, 2006

A double shot of Coffee Time Romance


First up.... We got reviewed for Blood on the Harvest Moon:

4 CUPS by Cherokee:

Blood on the Harvest is ingeniously written and hooks the reader from the first page. The character of Danica, not to mention the mystery behind the oak tree, intrigued me. Ethan’s alluring persona comes off with such magnitude; it glues the reader to the story. Stella and Audra Price kept this reader guessing until the end with the outcome of Danica and her man of mystery. I enjoyed the atmosphere that the story offered and felt almost bewitched by the setting in this tantalizing read.

Read the full review HERE

Second... for Sugar and Sin:

3 CUPS by Maura:

There is an awful lot going on in this book and it took me a little while to sort it all out. I really began to enjoy the story after that. Astrid is a great character, but a little too tolerant of Fallon’s extracurricular activities for my taste. Ashlynn is likable, if a little simple. Watching Feyd fall for her was fun. The other demons and supernatural creatures, like Morrison and Alcyone, were also well developed. The story does not end here and I will definitely be reading the next one.

Read the full review HERE

Thanks for reviewing us ladies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great! Bllod was one of those stories that surprised you. I loved it! Reading Sugar now so will get back to you on that though Im sure I will love it. I feel as if I know the characters very well from all the promo! You have done such an outstanding job and I commend you for it!