Thursday, October 18, 2007

Silk and Stell Finally Available in Print!

SILK AND STEEL Now Available!


E Book and PRINT

Goaded into doing a favor for his best friend, Arcady Morrison, Incubus
and Hit man, Enters Russia even though he’s got a price on his head to
find His Best friend’s only living family, His cousin Alice. Given a
pass for safe passage by the second prince of the Conglacio, Prince
Dimitri, Arcady thinks this will be an easy in and out job, After all
it’s the Princes Brothels he’s got to search in order to find the girl,
The prince being the premiere Pimp in Russia. If she’s in Russia, she’s
in Dimitri’s Employ. Stuck in a cold and frozen land, he’s about to
meet the girl of his dreams.

Excerpt:

Snow looked down at the unconscious body sprawled on the couch in front
of her. So, this is the infamous Arcady Morrison. I thought he'd have
like a bigger bulge. I suppose he's cute in a rough and ready sort of
way. She leaned down to him to get a better look licking her lips as
she did. She cut his shirt off with a blade then stood back to admire
her work. He really was finely sculpted. They say his body could make a
seasoned whore cry.
She giggled to herself adjusting her position to
get closer. They were alone. She’d told the boys to stay outside; she
wouldn't need their help with this.
She hadn't spoken with Dimitri since she'd left, but her orders were
clear. Morrison could not be killed. Well, anyone could be killed in
Snow's eyes, but Arcady dead is more trouble than he is alive. So, he
gets a warning, a really big one. She looked thoughtfully down at him.
He does strip real pretty. I wonder if he fucks as good as he looks.
She licked her fingertip and ran it down his chest blowing on the wet
trail. When the finger reached his belt, she undid the huge buckle. She
was working on the buttons and sliding her hand inside when he came to
and made a grab for her. She danced out of his reach giggling. Hmmm, no
underwear, this could be fun…

"I thought that might wake you up. How do you feel? I do hope the boys
didn't rough you up too much. They are very good as ‘go to’ boys.
However, when it comes to vision and…tact, they have very little." She
paced thoughtfully in front of him. He had no weapons, so he was no
danger to her. That and the boys were just outside.
"I suppose that's what makes them good ‘go to’ boys, and you, I
suppose, hold their leashes? What else are you in charge of, Darlin?"
His voice was strained.
The boys really must have gotten him bad or drugged him. Pity, I wouldn't mind him fighting fit…
"I hold the leashes of many men, and you'd be surprised at the things I'm put in charge of, Button."
"Well, I'll have to keep that in mind… Cupcake." She glared at him for
the turnaround on names, but he continued anyway as he looked around at
the room. "Your place looks like a crack den. You should tidy it for
your guests. Don't want them thinking a sexy woman like you lives like
this."
Snow nodded in agreement trying not to preen at his compliment. She
looked around the room; she was always moving, never still for a
moment. She didn't like staying still.
"It is a crack den…Well, it was the last time I was here. I get the
feeling that it hasn't changed much. Thankfully, it’s not mine. Addicts
do bring down the property value. Now, here’s the deal, Button. You’re
leaving Russia today. Whether you do it with the use of your legs or
not is your own call." She came to a halt briefly in front of him.
"I'm looking for someone. I have Dimitri's permission. Call and ask him." He looked her up and down and licked his lips.
She suppressed a shiver at the heat in his eyes. "We're all looking for
someone, Button. I don't need to call him. I was just talking to him,"
she lied, not wanting to talk to Dimitri. "His policies on you are
clear…open season." She mirrored his previous assessment on her,
eagerly licking her lips.
"Really? That's not what I've heard. I was sent here to do a job,
Cupcake, and I'm going to do it, with or without your help. The faster
I get it done the faster I leave."
She laughed. "Yeah, I’ve heard that about you. That you were…fast."
"Then your information is dead wrong, Cupcake." He licked his lips "I
could prove you wrong if you want. I think we'd both enjoy it." He
raised an eyebrow at her. She felt her body tighten. Never had her body
reacted to a man or woman like that. She wanted him. Damn incubus.
"Undoubtedly." I'd take you for a test drive, Button; see what all the
fuss is about. "Why don’t we get you back to the airport? You can prove
me wrong on the way there. I believe you've already had the pleasure of
a limo ride…"
"Cupcake, like I said. I’m here looking for someone. A specific
someone." He lounged in the grubby couch, a cool smile gracing his
features.
"Like I said, we're all looking for someone…specific or not. Go home,
Button…go home to your safe little rich kid life and suck up to your
king and queen." Don't make me maim you; you’re too pretty to lose an
eye.
"Rich kid life?” He laughed. “Cupcake, you have no clue. Look, my life,
or lack thereof, has nothing to do with this. I am here for a reason,
and trust me I don’t wanna be. So, either you help me find who I'm
looking for, and I get to show you exactly why your information is
wrong on the way back to the airport, or you don’t."
She giggled at him. "No, Button, you don't get free run around my town.
You missed me last time by a day…not this time though." If only I had
caught you, baby. Hmmm, you'd still be tied to the bed screaming. "You
go now of your own free will, or you go in pieces…guess what piece I'll
cut off first?"

No comments: