Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fucked weekend

Needless to say I'm still here at AlbaCON. Not a happy weekend to say the least. Some of the people I have met, were awesome. LOVED them. A lot of the people I met, SUCKED hardcore. Like the asshole that moved us into an unused hallway for the signing time? Yeah, bastards, and they weren't very nice about it either.

So this con is off my list for next year. I wont be coming back and being treated like shit. But the panels were ok, Amusing people on them to say the least. Oh and I was molested by a dragon puppet. Yeah. I know.

On the upswing, I got an octopus stuffed animal, and named him Archibald Witwicki. Yep. I know.

So Im off to walk about Albany, and maybe get some pictures and such. Heres hoping anyway. We have one panel left, at 2pm, and then Im going HOME. Its been a fucked weekend. But... It was an experience.

No comments: