Sunday, April 12, 2009

Needed the night out.

Wow Easter is finally here. WOO.

The concert last night was awesome, I really needed the night out. The band was SO freaking awesome, and I was in a great spot to see as well. Such a great show. But I tell you, I have realized that since I have closed myself off from the things I used to enjoy doing, I have been getting a lot of great ideas when I do go out. Before it was all over stimulation. Now, things kinda just show up and I'm like "Damn! that's a damn fine idea!" So I talked to Audra about the ideas and shes liking them.. Maybe I should get out more often.

The signing? Awesome as well. Got to hangout with Gina, and met a new fan Karina. So rad both of them, and Gina taught me how to wrap the sari. WOO. I gotta do some sewing this week though.

Now, we need to get last minute work done and order the last minute shit for RT. WOO. its getting wild now.

No comments: