Monday, March 14, 2011

Lots going on... so Im updating...

Ahoy faithful readers!

So there's lots going on in the Eververse these days, good stuff, bad stuff, crazy stuff... So i figured I would bring you guys up to speed.

First, I have a new computer. yes, senior lappy the second died, so Im working on moving everything over to this one. so wish me well this one lasts a little longer then a year and a half, or my hunny will kill me.

Second, As of the end of this month, We will have our djinn series back from Phaze books, AND our short story, Lady Luck. We have been expanding the first in the Djinn series, and it will be going out for submissions with a different name and at least 8k more words... Yes... More Janey and Marsh... Awesome. More on that as it comes in.

Next, we have donated to the Operation Auction to help our the amazing blogger, Fatin, who suffered tragically when her husband was gunned down last tuesday in a senseless murder. AAD will be giving stuff away as well, but Audra and I donated this:

The I DO IT DEMONSTYLE package: 5 Autographed print books (Sugar and Sin, Silk and Steel, Frost and Flame, Masquerade, Forever Shadow) a I DO IT DEMONSTYLE t shirt, bumper sticker, pack of cards, signed promo, and dedication to winner for our next Eververse story. Cool right? Hopefully someone that's a fan will bid and bid big so we can help this woman out.

Finally, Audra and I are back at work writing, which is all sorts of awesome. LOVE the new work we are doing, and I know you will as well.

No comments: