Thursday, February 26, 2009

a happy accident.

So we found out today that Beyond the Vision of Dreams will be pushed up to April 13th, a whole week early! So I'm soooo excited about that. Now I have to do some promo for the book now, I think I'm going to do book cards and postcards I think.

So tomorrow I take Moo to get his sutures out. Im happy to report hes pretty much back to normal, and the wound looks very good. Im hoping his recovery will continue to be speedy. I need my Moo back to normal.

Still working on some more jewelry for RT, but Im happy to say the Sugar Skull Mafia pins are now all done and ready for fun. Im still waiting on new pieces so I can finish off some ideas. I hate when supplies dont show up when they are supposed to.

Ok back to work for me. Just thought I would pop in and give you guys the update.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats and Big Hugs!