Monday, February 23, 2009

New Design

Yes, I thought we needed a sprucing up. Audra and I have been working on this design for about 2 months, and yes the curtains match the carpet, or rather, the blog matches the website.

So the Snake and the Octopus... that's me and Audra. Or rather Audra is the snake, im the octy. HEH. I think it was about time we changed the site around, we needed something more streamline and easy and clean looking. Im really happy with it, especially because we have all these events coming up and the site looks 100% more professional.

so what do you think? Pretty? too dark? not sexy enough?

2 comments:

Diana Castilleja said...

much cleaner. Definitely like it. :)

Cassandra said...

I love it. The imagery has a mystical feel, yet very Urban fantasy. ::thumbs up, chicas::

The Sisters Price rock!