Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dirty Thirty

My mother said that to me on Sunday. Welcome to the dirty thirties. What that mean, I have no clue.

But I am 30 now, and they keep telling me life begins at 30. I'm not sure about that, but I am hopeful that good changes will come now that I'm past the hump of my 20's. So far its been good. I'm happy we have been productive with the writing, and I feel like things could be looking up. We reopened the Shadow heights forum, and its been going well. Ooh and we are almost finished with Masquerade. That NEEDS to get out to readers, its the best book we have written to date in the Eververse series.

I have been excited about writing the past two weeks. Its not feeling like a chore, and I'm so damn hopeful for all the goodness coming this year, especially Audra visiting. But first, summer. Summer is going to rock this year. Joe and I will be visiting our friend in NC in July for a week, and we have a few day trips coming up as well. I cant wait.

1 comment:

Heather E. Andrews said...

I just turned 30 a month ago. I feel the same way...life is now beginning. Thirty is the new 20, not that I want to be 20 again...oi vey.