Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sometimes I miss her.

Who am I kidding? I miss Audra all the time. It sucks when your sister is your best friend and lives so fa away you cant celebrate for real with her. What are we celebrating? Well its the good fortune we have had recently in the requests of our work from a few editors and agents. I mean, nothing is set in stone, but we have been doing well recently for requests and because of that, its cause of celebration. We are a lot further then we were a year ago, and I'm thankful for that.

So it was good to Skype with Aud for the past couple hours. We talked about our books, series and what we are doing for the future, and where we are going with everything. Shes got the old spark back, and I think its because we aren't as stagnant as we were before this. It felt good to reconnect, and Im so damn hopeful about where we are going from here.

October cannot come soon enough.One week is going to be a tease and a half but we will have to deal with it. It really sucks when your best friend is so far from you... But I love what we do, and I love that its my sister I do it with. I couldnt be this close to anyone else, and without her We couldnt do what we do.

Im off to bed, but Im feeling a lot better about the state of our career. My sister keeps me hopeful.

No comments: