Monday, November 30, 2009

Another amazing review for Entwined by Fate!

So we got another review for the new snake novel and this time from Smoking Hot Books Blog. Im happy to say I woke up to this awesome review, that has a CONVERSATION going on about it, and it tickles my insides.

See, I know that everyone isn't going to like this book, and I know that people have an unholy fear of snakes. I can fault them, I'm scared of the gingerbread man *shrug*. But the fact that so many reviewers agreed to review it and while they are trickling in, they all have one thing in common so far: THEY LOVE THE BOOK.

This is awesome to us, because we were told by several publishers that this book is not marketable. to that I say BULLPUCKY. I'm a firm believer that if the author works at it, pretty much anything can be sold, but I digress. This book is marketable, and will have readers. It does now, and they like it.

Anyway, Heres a little snippet of the review we got this morning:

I found myself captivated by their world and watching reruns of the MTV music awards when Brittany came out on stage with a boa constrictor. Lucky girl. I want my own snakie to rub my fantasy scales with! Move over werewolf’s there’s a new game in town.

Seriously? That's one hell of a review. Thank you tons K.C. for giving the book a chance and seeing that it is readable, and people would want to read it. You can read her entire review HERE and get in on the conversation as well. I would love for you to weigh in as well.

No comments: