Wednesday, November 25, 2009

First Review In for Entwined by Fate!

"There are so many great characters to this story that I can’t really have just one favorite. Once I started reading this book I couldn’t put it down."

Words from Lyra Rose's Blog this morning on the forthcoming Entwined By Fate!

I'm extremely happy this book met with first review goodness!
With all the problems its had with rejections I was beginning to think that they were all right, and that the reading public wouldn't be really for this book, but I see I was right! I cant wait to get the other reviews that we sent out. If they are anything close to what this is, I'll feel a lot better about this book coming out.

Back to writing some of the Satyrs that are due... but this was a welcome distraction. You can read Lyra's full review here



No comments: