Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Hotties: Johnny Depp

Day three is Depp. Hes played in so many awesome movies, and was in the first Nightmare on Elm street, and got his ass handed to him by freddie in his own bed. Blood everywhere! Fantastic.

So my choice? Well Im always going to choose him as Dean Corso, from The Ninth Gate cuz thats my ultimate favorite Depp, but also, because its halloween, Imma choose Sleepy Hollow Depp as well cuz he was awsome in that and whats better for halloween.

Drool ladies.





Ok and once again, if you can figure out who my number one is, Ill give you a print book... choice of print book from our back list. So... what do YOU think?

5 comments:

C. Margery Kempe said...

Day THREE?! You wait until DAY THREE for Johnny?! He is always no. 1! Always!

Hee hee hee.

Stella Price said...

NO no... hes up there... but hes far from #1... HEHE.....

KellyS said...

Damnit......seriously HE was my guess for today, him and Brad Pitt....(Interview, Kalifornia, Fight Club) Not all horror, but creepy enough! Seriously.....2 new ones every day, and if I don't get it, I at least deserve honorable mention, right!

KellyS said...

Oh for got to put another guess, since I know it's not Johnny, I'll go with Matthew Bomer (Texas Chainsaw Massacre-The Beginning) Those eyes!

Stella Price said...

Nope and Nope Kel... HAHAHAHAH... and you are SO far from close its scary...

I shall give a hint. Hes British.