Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Hotties: Sasha Roiz

Ok so I have decided to do a few posts on the hot men in some of my favorite horror movies... the first one is none other then Sasha Roiz. Sasha plays Sam in Caprica, by far the hottest gay gangster EVA. Yummy doesnt cover it. Now lets forget that Im all about Caprica, and it makes it better that Sasha is in it and I can drool like a fool over him...

But he was also Manolette in Dawn of the Dead! WOO! And yes, I wanted to do him then too... So join me ladies in drooling over Sasha and enjoy all that is his hotness...



Oh and for you ladies that know, This would be my Castor, provided that the tattoos were changed, I mean look at him good god hes Yummy.... tomorrow #4 on my halloween Hotties (and just so you know, Sasha is actually #2 on my top 5, but Caprica is on tonite... I couldn't resist...


Oh and if you can guess who my #1 is for halloween Hotties, I'll send you a print book...

9 comments:

KellyS said...

WTF, why are you making IMDB people? LOL, now I know I have actually seen things he was in, but missed or didn't notice him....how, I don't know cause he is hawt. Did the same thing with Wentworth Miller. Again, don't know how. Whatever, promise I won't miss him again:)

Stella Price said...

LOL just watch Caprica tonite onSyFy in 10 minutes.
this eppie heavy on the Sam... YUMMY.

KellyS said...

Shithead......ahem, I mean DH playing Halo, but I'll set the DVR.......guess #1 Spike, cause I watched all of Buffy when I couldn't sleep when I was pregnant with #2....and oh how I wanted him to throw me into a wall, LMAO, hot angry vampire, mmmm:) You said I could guess more than once (lucky it wasn't Bruce Campbell, oh but he's a guess too, cause he's got the boomstick!)

KellyS said...

No David...I gave you the reason for Marsters, It was the violent TV sex outside of the fast food restaurant episode! Hello...hormones, rough sex! I haven't seen him lately, but he's not aged well, huh.... youngest is 5 and I watched syndications....so well that sucks, but I got more...but wanted to give the throwaways on the first day, LOL! Oh and I have a 16 inch Ash figure that says "and this is my Boomstick" Love that thing!!

Stella Price said...

dude all i just saw was "I have a 16 inch" and spit tea across the table... ahahahahahha.

Anna said...

I love Caprica. But one of the main reasons I've stuck with it is Sasha Roiz. So very hot!!

Brooklyn Ann said...

YUM.

Unknown said...

He's sexy! He plays the police captain on Grimm

Unknown said...

He's sexy! He plays the police captain on Grimm